Monday, 3 July 2017

Chagiwaa

Hi peeps,
I'm Nur Salwani, I'm 16 and I'm still potato ha ha xD.  I was born on 6 August. Actually I was still new on blog, so I was kind of that awkward lah haha. I'm hardly kpop stan anyway who's like kpop we're gang. So I like Seventeen, Monsta X, Wanna One and hardcore Pd101 S2 haha. I like to fangirling so much, fangirling is like my routine ohohohoho. Em what uh, I like food so much cant resist with delicious food lol who cant resist with delicious ha ha. KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER HUAHUA ;---)

twitter; jinhwani08
ig; slwninurr
( ABRIGADO TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW MEH ;--))) )

So thats it, thank you, what should I put more uh ? HAHA thats it bye, I will post more later, huahua adios *wink wink*

p/s; sorry for being cringe 
      there's one of my favourite oppa haha thank u
 


1 comment:

  1. *cringing*
    Hahah! Don'tworry, im a professional fangirl too. :D

    ReplyDelete